What you need:
- Square or circle paper plates
- black yarn
- plastic spiders or sticker spiders (shown)
Directions prior to party:
- Punch holes in the plate (I punched 4 holes per side, 16 total)
- Cut a long piece of yarn for each child (my yarn was about 36 inches, depends on the size of plate)
- Thread the yarn thru one hole at the top of your web. Leave 3-4 inches sticking out the back and tape
that 3 to 4 inch piece to the back of the plate)
At the party:
- Instruct each child to thread the yarn thru different holes in a random pattern to make a web.
Finish by threading the yarn thru the hole adjacent to your first hole. Un-tape the yarn on the back of the
plate and tie the 2 ends together in a knot. Now you have a loop to hang the web on a door knob.
- Decorate the web with one or more spiders.