The iGNITE program’s core focus areas are to:
- Enhance curriculum-based learning.
- Build skills that drive characteristics of successful learners.
- Promote social and emotional awareness.
Every year Central students benefit from field trips, speakers and performances that enhance the curriculum taught in school and build skill sets integral to future success. Click HERE for the detailed listing of iGNITE funded programs.
What you might not know is that these programs are NOT paid for by the school district. They are primarily funded by Central families through the annual fundraising initiative now called iGNITE.
WHY SUPPORT iGNITE?
Experiences funded by iGNITE are an integral part of educating the whole child and your contributions go right back to your kids. The PTA’s suggested donation amount is $125 per student to fully offset program costs, but any contribution is welcome and appreciated. All donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for helping to bring these wonderful programs to our school!
THREE EASY WAYS TO DONATE:
- Donate Online HERE!
- Drop off or mail a check made out to Central PTA to the Central Elementary School front office. Please include your child’s name on the check.
- Send a check via Backpack Mail. Please mark iGNITE on the envelope, make the check payable to Central PTA and include your child’s name on the check.
The suggested donation is $125 per child enrolled at Central.