The Central School PTA Mission
The Central School PTA purpose is to serve the parents/students and staff at Central School by:
- Providing valuable enrichment programs that improve the educational and social development of our students
- Facilitating excellent communication and cooperation between parent/student community and the staff at Central School
- Encouraging strong involvement of parents and families in the school community To provide staff at Central School additional relevant resources to support educational goals.
The National PTA Mission
The overall purpose of the National PTA is to provide:
- A powerful voice for all children
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child
PTA Executive Board Slate for 2017 – 2018
Use the form below to initiate a request for the Communications Team to help you with your program or event’s communication needs. We will work closely with you to develop and execute a plan that best utilizes the PTA’s various communications channels. PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OUR BASIC COMMUNICATIONS GUIDELINES.
Note: If you would like to request a posting for your organization (i.e., Girl Scouts, Adventure Guides, Not for Profit) on Community Announcements, do not complete this form. Please email email@example.com.